We would like to invite you to the International Course & Conference on Neuromuscular Imaging to be held virtually from September 22 – 24, 2021.
As there is no limit to the audience capacity, we are expecting a substantially higher than usual number of registrants to our virtual conference. We expect a minimum of 250 participants form all over the world. Sponsors are invited to convert from the physical to our virtual experience and enjoy engagement with hundreds of key individuals at a single event that will continue on virtually, as the platform will remain on demand for two months following the event date.
Take this opportunity to promote your brand and ideas to your target audience, as well as being a visible brand at the forefront of the discipline while new ideas, research, science and solutions are being discussed for the first time. The course and conference will have an innovative digital platform in Brella, which will enable interactive networking and meaningful leads to be captured during the event, and will have a clear social media presence that will present extended reach for sponsors.
The details on the sponsorship packages are found below. We hope you will take the opportunity to enjoy the high value, virtual options available to raise brand awareness, engage, educate, share resources and forge long lasting and fruitful relationships.
Please get in touch to confirm your virtual involvement. We appreciate your valued support and will commence your brand exposure as soon as you are willing and able to commit.
Nens van Alfen MD
PhD Associate Professor of Neurology
Discover the Brella Platform
The platform in two minutes
Being a sponsor in Brella
Sponsorship Gold Package
- Company logo, description and a link to your website will be published at this website.
- The company logo will be visible in all newsletters and communication with the participants.
- Three tickets for your staff to join the conference and matchmaking with participants.
- A virtual booth in the platform to share company videos, brochures and presentations with our participants.
- You will receive an engagement report that shows the activity of all participants with regards to your booth and the communication with your staff members.
- A company/product video with a duration of 60 seconds will be shown three times during our live shows (once every day). The video will be played between two presentations to get the maximum exposure.